I can relate to this
- real hacker: So you say you're gonna break into our local nuclear power plant? I really don't think that's possible
- movie hacker: *types a few keystrokes* I'm in
- real hacker: But the power plant's computers aren't even connected to the internet
- movie hacker: I said I'm in. Now I'll cause a meltdown *types a few keystrokes* Done
- real hacker: What do you mean done? There have to be many redundant safeguards in place to stop a meltdown. In any case, a meltdown would take time.
- movie hacker: Want me to break into the CIA next?
- real hacker: I don't even think you should attempt to...
- movie hacker: *types a few keystrokes* Too late. I'm in
For more posts like these, go visit psych2go
Psych2go features various psychological findings and myths. In the future, psych2go attempts to include sources to posts for the for the purpose of generating discussions and commentaries. This will give readers a chance to critically examine psychology.